In this Family Solicitor role you will join a well-respected south Manchester family department that has been recognised for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth cases. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with senior family solicitors, running your own caseload and conducting pro bono work and continuing to learn from experts in their field.
Family Solicitor (2 PQE+) – Stockport
The company & role
- Legal 500 family department
- One the leading full-service practice in the south Manchester area.
- The team is relatively small, but incredibly well-respected. Their focus is almost exclusively on high value divorce and associated ancillary relief and children matters. You will work closely with the teams more experienced lawyers on particularly complex and high stakes files, whilst also independently running your own caseload.
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Tameside, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- 2 PQE+
- Confident and articulate
- Background in handling divorce, financial matters and private Children Act files
- Experience of independently running a caseload
- Exposure to running legal clinics highly desirable
- Experience of assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- A genuine commitment to forging a career within family law in south Manchester
- Additional pension contributions
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2 PQE+) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.