If you’re a junior family solicitor who is looking to work at a well-established and highly regarded firm, this is an opportunity for you to join a leading L500 boutique based in Cheshire. You will receive ongoing training from experts in family law, nationally and regionally. You will also work as part of a small team where you will be assisting on a number of complex files. If you’re looking to step up your career, this is a fantastic opportunity to work alongside leaders in the field.
Family Solicitor (2 - 4 PQE) – Cheshire
- Leading Legal 500 niche firm
- Headed by one of the most recognised family practitioners in the region
- Based in one of the most affluent Cheshire towns and deals with a wide range of private family work, including high-value and complex international work
- You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief – the quality of work this boutique deals with is on par level to that of city centre practices and includes a number of high profile clients. In return, clear and transparent opportunities will be offered with a highly competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
- Commutable from Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- A junior family solicitor with 2-4 years’ PQE
- Ideally, you will already have experience of running your own caseload
- Advocacy experience would be beneficial although training can be provided for the right candidate
- Experience in assisting or dealing with privately funded family matters, including private children and matrimonial work
- You will be interested in networking and business development
- Highly attractive salary
- Company phone
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2 - 4PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.