In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-respected south Manchester family department that has been recognised for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including medium and high net worth cases. You will have the chance to work side-by-side in a team of five and progress at a very healthy rate. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like a better work-life balance whilst dealing with a caseload which is on par level to that of city centre firms.
Family Solicitor (2-5 PQE) – South Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 family team
- One of the leading full-service practice in the south Manchester area.
- The team is relatively small but incredibly well-respected. Their focus is almost exclusively on high-value divorce and associated ancillary relief and children matters. You will work closely with the teams more experienced lawyers on particularly complex and high stakes files, whilst also independently running your own caseload.
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Tameside, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- 2-5 PQE
- Background in handling a wide range of privately funded matters including divorce, financial matters and private Children Act files as well as police federation work
- Experience of independently running a caseload
- Keen interests in networking and business development
- Flexible working, including remote working
- 23 days annual leave
- Additional pension contributions
- Death in service
- Health Cash Plan (BUPA)
- Christmas closure
- Childcare vouchers
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2-5 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.