You will join a small, highly regarded family team that has been recognised for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior family solicitor to work alongside a senior, highly regarded family practitioner whilst receiving ongoing training and support and building up their own personal brand across Cheshire.
Family Solicitor (2-5 PQE) – Chester
- L500 Family Department
- You will be part of a close-knit family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters as well as matters with child abduction element
- Well established, based in the heart of the town multi-service firm with over a century of experience of legal matters
- Great public transportation links
- Commutable from Cheshire, Merseyside and North Wales
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- Ideally 2 – 5 PQE
- Undertakes business development/networking
- Running their own caseload of private family matters from start to finish
- Some experience of high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters would be beneficial
- Advocacy experience
- 25 days annual leave
- Life Assurance
- Private healthcare
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2 – 5 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.