You will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established regional firm and work alongside the head of family department to continue providing excellent legal services. Your workload will comprise a genuine mix of family matters including private children matters and divorce. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and a real commitment to the high street, albeit the work they carry out is privately funded. You will be given the chance to grow and develop further; with a medium to long-term opportunity to become a partner at one of the offices.
Family Solicitor – Staffordshire
- Well-established high street practise with offices in prominent Staffordshire towns
- Commutable from: Staffordshire, Cheshire, Shropshire, Leicestershire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 3 PQE +
- Experience of handling your own private caseload, particularly financial matters
- Desire to conduct all matters in a Resolution friendly, collaborative manner
- Keen interest in business development and networking desirable
- No fixed targets
- Health cash plan
- 21 days holiday + Christmas Closure
The next step
To register your interest in this Staffordshire based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.