A leading L500 boutique based in an affluent Cheshire town is looking for a family solicitor to join their expanding team. This would be a great role for someone who would like to make the step up and take on an associate role and grow their professional brand in the area whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance – particuraly if you’re based in South Manchester or Cheshire.
You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief – the quality of work this boutique deals with is on par level to that of city centre practices and includes a number of high profile clients. In return, clear and transparent progression opportunities will be offered, paired with a competitive salary and ongoing support from other senior solicitors.
Family Solicitor (3-4 PQE) – Cheshire
- Leading Legal 500 niche firm
- Headed by one of the most recognised family practitioner in the region
- Based in one of the most affluent Cheshire towns that deals with a wide range of private family work, including high-value and complex international work
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor who is looking to progress into a senior role i.e. associate
- 3-4 PQE
- Experience in dealing with privately funded matrimonial work, with an emphasis on HNW and UHNW matters
- Already active on the networking/business development front
- Advocacy experience essential
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (3-4 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.