In this family solicitor role, you will join a fast-growing Legal 500 listed boutique that has trebled in its size over the last twelve months. With a strong presence in Cheshire and Manchester, this is a really unique opportunity to become part of one of the most dynamic family teams in the area, specialising in high-value divorce and ancillary relief matters.
You will be supported in growing your professional network, encouraged to build your personal brand and receive ongoing support from other senior members of the team including training, development, team lunches and nights out! Moreover, this firm really values pragmatism and will offer flexibility from the start; whether it’s school drop-offs or working on a part-time basis – they appreciate the importance of work-life balance.
If you’re looking to join a firm that deals with complex, high profile cases, has a strong presence in the media and somewhere that offers a competitive salary - this is the role for you!
Family Solicitor (3-5 PQE) – Manchester
PQE / Experience: 3-5 PQE
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, and Merseyside
Salary: Dependent upon experience, min. £42,000+
- Legal 500 listed boutique specialising in high-profile and high net worth clients
- Nominated for the Family Team of the Year Award 2018
- Nationally recognised for their work in family law with offices in the city centre and affluent areas of Cheshire
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Family solicitor (3-5 PQE)
- Experience of independently running medium to high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Advocacy experience is a must
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.