If you’re an experienced family solicitor who is looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you to join a leading L500 boutique based in Cheshire. This role is ideally suited to someone who would like to make a step up and oversee the running of a small team of solicitors or perhaps for those who are already based in south Manchester or Cheshire and would like to reduce their commute whilst dealing with good quality, complex private family matters.
Family Solicitor (5 - 9 PQE) – Cheshire
- Leading Legal 500 niche firm
- Headed by one of the most recognised family practitioners in the region
- Based in one of the most affluent Cheshire towns that deals with a wide range of private family work, including high-value and complex international work
- You will be joining a really tight-knit and down to earth family team that deals with a wide range of private family matters, including high-value and complex international work, private children matters and ancillary relief – the quality of work this boutique deals with is on par level to that of city centre practices and includes a number of high profile clients. In return, clear and transparent opportunities will be offered with a highly competitive salary and a supportive working environment.
- Commutable from Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- 5-9 years’ PQE
- Ideally you will already be a family associate or a senior family associate
- Advocacy experience essential
- Experience in dealing with privately funded matrimonial work, with an emphasis on HNW and UHNW matters as well international law
- Strong networking and business development skills
- Proven, high billing track record
- Highly attractive salary
- Company phone
- Health insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (5 - 9 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.