In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-respected family department that has been one of the go-to departments across Cheshire. You will have the chance to make the step up to associate whilst running your own caseload and growing the firm’s presence in the area. This would be a great role for someone who wants the work-life balance and reduced commute whilst still dealing with privately-funded matters fo outstanding quality.
Family Solicitor – Macclesfield
The company & role
- One the leading full-service practice in the Cheshire area.
- You will join a firm with an excellent reputation for attracting the very best talent in the regional market. Already well established across Cheshire, in recent years the firm has also mastered the ability to grow and increase their market share year on year and, as such, pride themselves on their ability to also attract city centre quality lawyers, as well as city centre quality work.
- Commutable from Manchester, Wilmslow, Northwich, High Peak
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 5 PQE+
- Associate or senior associate
- Will cover all aspects of private family work including divorces, finances and private children files
- Experience of dealing with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Business development experience/initiative essential
- Private medical insurance
- Life Cover
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sick Pay
- Group Pension
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.