In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-respected Legal 500 family department in one of the largest and most respected firms in the Manchester area outside of the City Centre. Their track-record of blending quality work, with an unrivalled team-orientated working environment, and a healthy work-life balance has long made them an employer of choice. They advise on an interesting mix of private family matters including high net worth cases and complex private children matters. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with other senior family solicitors, running your own caseload and continuing to grow professionally whilst helping the department flourish.
Family Solicitor (5 PQE+) – South Manchester
- Legal 500 family law department
- You will be part of a family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters.
- Popular South Manchester location with convenient public transport links nearby.
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- In excess of 5 years PQE
- Broad-ranging privately funded experience
- Technically strong
- Business development experience
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.