If you’re an experienced family solicitor who is looking for a new challenge, this is a great opportunity for you to join a national Legal 500 listed family team in the heart of Leeds. Your role will be to help to further grow the firm’s family offering; dealing with complex financial matters, international law and UHNW clients. In return, the firm offers a clear progression route, flexibility and option of working remotely. This is the perfect role for someone who would like to make a step up to a senior associate role and join a top tier firm.
Family Solicitor (5-9 PQE) – Leeds
The company & role
- L500 team in the heart of Leeds
- This national firm has a longstanding commitment to personal legal services and is a market leader in a number of private client facing practice areas. They pride themselves on having fostered a fantastic working environment in all of their UK offices, with Manchester arguably being their most established site. You will support the continued growth of the team, which is presently going through something of a purple patch.
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Manchester, Sheffield
The ideal candidate
- Family solicitor with 5-9 PQE
- Experience of independently running high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters including pre and postnuptial agreements
- Advocacy experience
- Mentoring and providing training to junior members of the family team
- Confident undertaking business development/networking locally
- Highly competitive pay
- Car Parking in the city centre
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Discounted gym memberships
- Season Ticket Loans
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (5-9 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals