In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a well-respected Manchester boutique that has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth and ultra-high net worth cases. You will have the chance to head up the department and deal with medium to high-value matters, including pensions as well as supervising and mentoring a junior member of staff.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Small and friendly family law boutique based in Manchester City Centre
- Their focus is almost exclusively on high value and ultra-high matters including divorces and associated ancillary relief and private children matters
- Strong involvement in community projects; though they only deal with private matters they are also actively involved in providing free legal advice around the North West
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- Ideally 7 PQE +
- Down-to-earth personality
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Some experience of supervision essential
- Experience of handling some HNW matters
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.