A specialist family boutique is looking for an experienced family solicitor to join their team in Manchester. This role would be perfect for a solicitor with a particular interest in complex matrimonial and financial work looking to improve their work-life balance. You will work alongside top-calibre family lawyers at a forward-thinking firm that offers its solicitors a great deal of flexibility without the pressure of billing targets.
Family Solicitor – Manchester (7+ years’ PQE)
The company & role
- A small but dynamic family law firm with multiple offices across Manchester and Cheshire
- You will be part of a close-knit team and undertake challenging and complex matters, focusing primarily on high-value divorce/ancillary relief cases.
- Close to local transport links
- Commutable from Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, and Lancashire
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive pay
- No billing targets
- Flexible working, including home working
- The ability to purchase shares in the firm
The ideal candidate
- An experienced family solicitor with at least 7 years’ PQE
- Someone well-versed in complex financial work
- Will be happy to travel to London when necessary
- Someone who is used to undertaking business development and networking and self-generates their work through referrals and client recommendations
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula on 03300 245 606 or email email@example.com.
Paula is a senior consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm are committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.