In this family solicitor role you will join the Legal 500 listed family department of a Top 200, Manchester-headquartered firm. You will provide maternity cover for one of the solicitors for a duration of 9-12 months during which you will advise on a variety of privately funded matters, typically relating to divorce, ancillary relief, and private Children Act matters. This is a vibrant and down-to-earth firm that has got a fantastic culture and team dynamic. The role would be perfect for someone who is looking to work on a fixed term basis and is looking to join a well-respected and friendly city centre department. Though there are no guarantees, the department is growing and there is a possibility that this would turn into a permanent role for the right person.
Family Solicitor (Fixed term contract) – Manchester
- Legal 500 family department in Manchester City Centre
- You will be part of a tight-knit family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor 3/4 PQE ideally, though open to hearing from solicitors who have yet to amass this amount of PQE, or those with more
- Comfortable running their own caseload
- Broad-ranging privately funded experience
- Experience of dealing with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters preferable
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.