In this family solicitor role, you will join an immensely well-respected, Legal 500 recognised family team that has ambitious and exciting expansion plans. You will be part of a large, albeit close-knit family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with two senior solicitors, assisting them in running their caseload and, ultimately, continuing to learn from experts in the field.
Family Solicitor (NQ – 1) – Manchester
- Legal 500 boutique
- Leading family law firm in Manchester dealing with an array of privately funded matters including complex private children and HNW divorces.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Experience of handling privately funded family matters
- Genuine passion for family law
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Down-to-earth personality
- Commercially minded
- Interest in business development/networking activities
- Strong academics; likely a 2.1 degree and/or As and Bs at ‘A’ Level
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (NQ - 1) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.