An ambitious family solicitor is wanted for a well-respected legal-500 firm that is looking to expand its team. The department has been recognised nationally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high-value wealth protection work and complex private children matters, often involving an international element. You will work alongside Legal 500 and Chambers’ recognised partner and other senior solicitors, benefiting from their support and guidance. This is a really exciting opportunity for a junior solicitor who wants to join a top law firm that has one of the biggest family teams in the world.
Family Solicitor (NQ - 2 PQE) – Birmingham
- Top 50 law firm with multiple offices across the country
- You will be part of a large legal 500 family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters, and collaborative law work, as well as matters with an international element.
- Commutable from Warwickshire, Black Country, Worcestershire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor NQ - 2 years PQE
- Dynamic and ambitious
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Strong client care/business development skills
- Strong academic background and technically very strong
- Experience of assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.