In this family solicitor role, you will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established family run firm and work alongside the head of the family department to continue providing excellent legal services. Your workload will comprise a genuine mix of family matters including private children matters and divorce. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and a real commitment to the high street, albeit the work they carry out is privately funded as you’d expect in Solihull. In addition, you will be given the chance to grow and develop further; with the opportunity to become a solicitor of the team permanently.
Family Solicitor (NQ-1) – Birmingham
- Well-established high street practise with an office in Solihull
- Fast-growing family department that deals exclusively with private family matters, including private children and finances
- Commutable from: Birmingham, Black Country, Warwickshire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- NQ – 1 PQE
- Experience of handling your own private caseload, particularly private children matters
- Keen interest in business development and networking desirable
The next step
To register your interest in this Birmingham based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.