You will join a small, highly regarded boutique that has been recognised for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior family solicitor to work alongside a senior, highly regarded family practitioner whilst receiving ongoing training and support without unnecessary billing targets.
Family Solicitor (NQ-3 PQE) – Manchester
- You will be part of a close-knit family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters as well as matters with an international element
- Great public transportation links
- Commutable from Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside and Lancashire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- Ideally NQ – 3 PQE
- Personable, confident and an articulate communicator
- Undertakes business development/networking
- Running their own caseload or assisting with private family matters
- Some experience of high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters would be beneficial
- Advocacy experience
- Highly competitive pay
- Agile working
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (NQ-3 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.