In this Family Solicitor (part time) role, you will join a well-established, local family department and become part of a firm that has gone on to become the go-to practice in the area, having won Law Firm of the Year” in 2018
Your role will be to help to work alongside another senior solicitor; a real expert in the areas of financial disputes cohabitation disputes and private children matters. You will also have your own caseload of privately funded family matters.
In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and the chance to grow and develop further; this a great opportunity for someone who would like to work in a friendly team and work on a part time (3/4 day) basis.
Family Solicitor (part-time) – Greater Manchester
- A well-established local firm that has been voted the “Law Firm of the Year” in 2018
- You will be part of a close-knit family team that is headed up by a prominent family practitioner
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Stockport and High Peak
The ideal candidate
- You will either be a newly qualified family solicitor or a legal executive
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experience of running your own caseload of a mixed private caseload
- Some advocacy experience beneficial
- Ability to purchase extra holidays
- Generous, discretionary bonus
- On-site car parking
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (part time) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.