Family Solicitor 3-5 PQE
Are you a Family Solicitor looking for…
- A varied caseload of work at a well-regarded firm
- A role with excellent progression prospects
- The opportunity to work from home for two days per week
A well-established regional law firm with an excellent reputation is looking to take on a Family Solicitor with 3-5 PQE.
As a member of their growing team, you will be running a private family law caseload including private children, finances, and matrimonial matters.
The firm supports working parents and has excellent progression opportunities available, with progression to partnership available for the right person.
Family Solicitor – Bury
The company & role
- A family-run multi-service practice with offices across North Manchester
- In this role, you’ll be part of a tight-knit team and receive plenty of support from the paralegals
- Commutable from Bury, North Manchester, Bolton, Ramsbottom and Rochdale
Added extras and benefits
- Up to two days per week home working
- Generous holiday allowance + Christmas close
- A family-friendly firm that supports working parents
- A healthy approach to work/life balance
The ideal candidate
- A Family Solicitor with 3-5 years PQE
- Experience of running a private family law caseload including private children, finances, matrimonial
- Advocacy experience
- Someone with excellent organisation and time management skills
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Paula Pawlowska at Realm Recruit.
Paula is an Associate Director and Family Team Lead at Realm. Specialising in the recruitment of family lawyers, she works with family solicitors and care solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, Paula is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£35,000 - £45,000
- Greater Manchester
- Hybrid working