In this family solicitor role you will join a Legal 500 recognised family team in south Manchester, that is, without doubt, one of the leading full-service practice in the area. The team is rather big and incredibly well-respected. Their focus is almost exclusively on divorces and associated ancillary relief and children matters. You will work closely with the teams more experienced lawyers on particularly complex and high stakes files, whilst also independently running your own caseload.
Family Solicitor – Greater Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 2019 family department
- The team handles the full range of family law services such as advising on matrimonial finance, wealth protection, Schedule 1 Children Act cases as well as children disputes
- Dealing with HNW clients
- Commutable from: Manchester City Centre, Cheshire, Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family solicitor
- 3/4 years’ PQE ideally, though open to hearing from solicitors who have yet to amass this amount of PQE or those with more
- Broad-ranging privately funded experience
- Business development experience
- Down-to-earth personality
- Flexible working arrangement
- Genuine career progression prospects; many of the senior lawyers/partners have progressed from junior level within the firm
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.