In this family solicitor role you will have the opportunity to join a Top 200 firm as a matrimonial lawyer who will be dealing with a genuine range of privately funded matters, including divorce proceedings, pre-nuptial agreements, cohabitee disputes and financial arrangements. The firm is ambitious and increasingly forward-thinking, with now being an ideal time to join to make the most of its current trajectory. This would be a great role for someone who already generates a portion of their work but would like the support of a bigger, regional firm.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Top 200 UK firm
- They have a real commitment to personal/private client legal services. With offices spread across the North West, they are one of the well-respected in the region.
- With longstanding roots in the North West and in Manchester particularly, they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
- Commutable from Manchester City Centre, South Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Ideally 5 PQE+ albeit anyone with 3 PQE+ will be considered
- Wide ranging experience of private family matters, particuraly finances
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Some following would be desirable though not essential
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Be prepared to travel to and work from other offices
- Death in Service x 3 salary
- Private Medical Insurance cover (subject to eligibility)
- 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
- 3% contribution (by employer) to pension scheme
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.