An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a senior family solicitor/associate to join an award winning, Top 100 law firm based at their Leeds office as part of their exciting plans for growth. Their team’s expertise ranges from advising on divorces, separation and financial settlements as well as arrangements for children on the breakdown of a relationship. They have proven expertise in advising high net worth individuals ranging from advising high profile business leaders to celebrities.
Family Solicitor – Leeds
The company & role
- Top 100, leading UK law firm
- Innovative firm with exciting plans for further growth in the private client and family teams
- Working with an exceptional client base nationally
- Commutable from Sheffield, York, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor/Associate/Senior Associate 5 PQE+
- A strong technical background advising clients on private children and matrimonial matters
- You will be skilled in business development and ideally will already be self-generating a large portion of your work through referrals, recommendations and networking.
- Experience of high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Keen interest in mediation and conciliatory approach to family issues
- Highly competitive pay
- Up to 25 paid working days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Day off for your birthday
- Season ticket
- Private health care
- Dental health care
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.