You will join a well-respected boutique that’s expanding into Manchester that operates in a very unique way, without the need to attend endless networking events you will take help to establish the firm’s presence in the North West and grow the firm’s offering; dealing with complex financial matters, international law and UHNW clients. In return, the firm offers a clear progression route, flexibility and the option of working remotely. This is the perfect role for someone who is tired of working in a traditional law firm, doesn’t want to work on a consultancy basis and wants flexibility.
Family Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
The company & role
- Specialist family law boutique which is expanding into Manchester in 2020
- Divorce and family solicitors specialising in high net worth divorce and complex family law issues
- Commutable from Lancashire, Cheshire, Merseyside and Greater Manchester
The ideal candidate
- Private Family solicitor
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Demonstrable experience in complex, high net worth divorce and finance work
- A strong technical background across all aspects of family law work including pre and post nuptial agreements, pensions and international law.
- Confident undertaking business development/networking and client management with the ability to maintain existing, and build new, client relationships
- Able to work as part of a team with a degree of supervisory/managerial experience
- Highly competitive pay
- 25 days holiday+
- Flexible working with up to four days of working from home
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals