In this Family Solicitor role, you will join a busy Family team in their Manchester office, undertaking all aspects of Family work including finance and complex children work. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with senior family solicitors, assisting them in running their caseload and continuing to learn from experts in their field.
Family Solicitor – Manchester City Centre
The company & role
- Tier 1 legal 500 2020 family department in Manchester City Centre
- You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters as well as matters with an international element.
- A full-service law firm with offices nationally, including London
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor with 4 PQE+
- Associate/Senior Associate level
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Experience of high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Experience of children work
- Top of the market salary + bonus scheme
- 22 days holiday + 3 days extra over the Christmas shutdown period
- Death in service (3x salary)
- Income protection scheme
- Loan to cover the cost of a season ticket for transport or car parking space
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.