In this family solicitor role, you will join a family law boutique in Manchester City Centre and enjoy the variety of work that comes with that, including both public and private family caseload. You will have a workload of a genuinely diverse range of matters, including complex private children matters, HNW financial matters as well as international family law and divorces. A fantastic opportunity for a family solicitor who wants to join a leading boutique that has performed exceptionally well during lockdown and work from home three days a week for the rest of their career.
Family Solicitor – Manchester
The company & role
- Legal 500 listed boutique specialising in high-profile and high net worth clients with a leading solicitor running the business
- Family Team of the Year Awards 2018
- Modern city centre offices with offices in Cheshire and exciting growth plans
- Nationally recognised for their work in family law with offices in the city centre and affluent areas of Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Family solicitor
- Ideally 3-10 PQE
- Private family law experience including children matters, divorces and finances
- Outgoing with business development skills
- Working from home three days a week
- Competitive salary
- Paperless office
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
How to apply for this Family Solicitor role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Paula is a senior consultant here at Realm and our family recruitment specialist. She works with family solicitors at all levels and has connections with family departments across the North West, Yorkshire and the Midlands. As a result of her in-depth knowledge of the family law market, she is perfectly placed to help you take your next step.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.