You will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established regional firm and work alongside the head of family department to continue providing excellent legal services. Your workload will comprise a genuine mix of family matters including private children matters and divorce. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and a real commitment to the high street, albeit the work they carry out is privately funded as you’d expect in a Cheshire market town. In addition, you will be given the chance to grow and develop further; with a medium to long-term opportunity to become a senior solicitor heading up the department.
Family Solicitor – Cheshire
- Well-established high street practise with offices in prominent Cheshire towns
- Recognised by the Legal 500
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, North Wales
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 2 PQE +
- Experience of handling your own private caseload, particularly financial matters
- Keen interest in business development and networking desirable
The next step
To register your interest in this Cheshire based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.