In this family solicitor role, you will join a fast-growing family law boutique that has doubled in its size over the last twelve months. With a strong North West presence and partners recognised nationally, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving firm at the senior level and and become part of one of the most successful family teams, specialising in high value divorce and ancillary relief matters, whilst also taking a leading role in the supervision of the team. In return, you will be given the opportunity to be part of a fantastic, close-knit team that is one of the fastest growing family law firms in the region whilst maintaining a strong work-life balance and growing the firm's offering in Cheshire.
Family Solicitor – South Manchester
PQE / Experience: 7 PQE+
Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, and Merseyside
Salary: £50,000 +
- Nationally recognised for their work in family law
- Joining a team dealing exclusively with private family matters
- Multiple offices across Cheshire and Manchester
- HNW and UHNW clients
- Going through a period of rapid growth
Ideal candidate criteria:
- Family solicitor (7 PQE+)
- Either senior associate or partner level
- Experience of independently running high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Supervisory experience beneficial
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.