You will join a Legal 500 recognised family and childcare team that has a presence stretching across the North West. You will play a key role in the development of the team as the firm at large continues to grow.
Family Solicitor - Cheshire
- Real commitment to personal/private client legal services
- With offices spread across the North West, they are one of the most respected in the region.
- Longstanding roots in the North West and in Manchester particularly, they have long been committed to offering the combination of a relaxed working environment and good quality work.
The ideal candidate
- Private family solicitor
- Likely to have upwards of 7/8 years’ PQE, though open to hearing from solicitors who have yet to amass this amount of PQE, or those with more
- Experience of independently running high value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Supervisory experience beneficial
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- You will already be self-generating some of your work
The next step
To register your interest in this Cheshire based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.