Top 20 firm is seeking an experienced family solicitor in Manchester to play a core role in the development of its offering in the North West, as it looks to build on its recent successes. You will not only join a team that has got highly ambitious expansion plans nationally but a firm that has an incredibly dynamic growth strategy headed by a highly-regarded family partner who was recently nominated for the prestigious partner of the year award. In this role, you will advise on a genuinely diverse range of matters, including high-value divorces, international cases and complex private children matters. In return, a highly competitive salary and very real progression prospects await.
Family Solicitor (5 PQE+) – Manchester City Centre
- A national practice with multiple offices across the country, this firm’s down-to-earth approach and team ethic really set them apart.
- They are true market leaders within family, something their Legal 500 rankings attest to
- Manchester is very much the focal point for the firm’s growth and development plans at present, with private client services a particular point of focus.
- Commutable from: Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside, Lancashire, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 5+ years’ PQE
- Experience of independently running high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Manchester based family solicitor (5 PQE +) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.