You will join a well-respected firm that has been recognised regionally for the outstanding level of private family work they deal with, including high net worth cases. In this Junior Family Solicitor role, you will have the chance to work autonomously, run your own caseload whilst continuing to learn from experts in their field and assist on a number of HNW files.
Family Solicitor – South Manchester
- Legal 500 recognised firm
- You will be part of a medium-sized family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief and complex Children Act matters.
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Junior Family Solicitor with 1-3 years PQE
- Personable and articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Experience of assisting with high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters highly desirable
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.