One of the leading North West’s regional, full-service law firms has an exciting opportunity for a family solicitor to join their busy family department. You will receive high calibre work including complex matrimonial matters as well as private children files. You would have responsibility for your own caseload and assist the Partner with more complex matters, working towards a monthly financial target and aiming to achieve team goals. You would also have the opportunity to be actively involved in business development and networking.
Family Solicitor – Lancashire
- A long established, full-service law firm with several offices across the North West who continue to grow.
- You will be part of a family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including divorces, private children matters and some public files.
- Commutable from Lancashire, Manchester and Merseyside
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor with 1 PQE+
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running a small caseload and assisting on more complex matters
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.