In Family Solicitor role you will join a well-respected West-Midlands based Legal 500 firm as they are looking to strengthen their family offering in Telford. This is a new role as the firm is getting a lot of enquiries from that neck of the woods and is after a solicitor who would like to join a dynamic and flexible firm to grow its presence. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with the family law partner and assisting them with covering a caseload of a partner who is going on maternity leave in 2020.
Family Solicitor – Telford
The company & role
- Legal 500 family department in a multi-service, well-established practice in the West Midlands providing a balanced portfolio of commercial, agricultural and private client services from regional centres by specialist lawyers.
- The firm is one of the oldest established solicitors in the country, tracing its roots as far back as 1556
- You will be part of a large family team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including high-value divorce/ancillary relief, complex Children Act matters across two offices.
- Commutable from Staffordshire, West Midlands, North Wales
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor with 3-10 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Flexible working arrangement;
- Part-time working possible
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.