You will join a fast-growing national team as a senior family solicitor and enjoy the variety of work that comes with that. You will advise on a genuinely diverse range of matters, including complex private children matters, assisting HNW and UHNW clients as well as dealing with matters with international elements. You will also be given the opportunity to work on complicated financial disputes. Your development will be encouraged and supported. A highly competitive salary and very real progression prospects await.
Family Solicitor – Birmingham
- A national practice with multiple offices around the UK, this firm’s down-to-earth approach and team ethic really sets them apart.
- They are true market leaders within their specialist areas, not least within the family space, something their Legal 500 rankings attests to.
- Birmingham is very much the focal point for the firm’s growth and development plans at present, with private client a particular point of focus.
- Commutable from: West Midlands, Black Country, Worcestershire, and Kidderminster
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor
- 3 PQE +
- Broad-ranging privately funded experience
- Business development experience
- Commercially minded
- Down-to-earth personality
The next step
To register your interest in this Birmingham based family solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.