In this Family Solicitor role you will join a leading national family department in Birmingham City Centre. They are a renowned law firm with over 90 years’ experience who have offices across England, Scotland and Wales. They have a firm plan for 2019 in terms of their further growth and direction, and so now is an excellent time to join!
Family Solicitor – Birmingham
The company & role
- Nationally recognised family team
- Personal services law firm covering Family, Employment, PI, Property and Private Client law
- Within this role you will handle the full remit of private family work including private children and HNW divorce matters, working within a truly supportive, team environment. In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and agile working, in addition to an excellent benefits package
- Commutable from West Midlands, Warwickshire and Worcestershire
The ideal candidate
- Private family solicitor
- 5 PQE+
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running their own caseload of private family matters
- Experience of high-value divorce/ancillary relief matters
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Excellent benefits package including pension, private health insurance, life assurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme etc.
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.