This family solicitor role will be best suited for someone who is looking for a new challenge and a step up in the Black Country. Your role will be to grow the family law offering in the new office that’s due to open in the early months of 2019. This will include both public and private family matters i.e. legal aid, domestic violence as well as private children and divorces.
In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance and the chance to grow and develop professionally as well as the option to shape the department from day one; this a great opportunity for someone who would like to have the support and systems of a wider film whilst having a relative freedom in day to day operations of the office.
Family Solicitor – Black Country
- Busy, regional firm that is due to open their second office next year
- Friendly, tight-knit team that supports personal growth
- Commutable from Black Country, Birmingham, Staffordshire and Worcestershire.
The ideal candidate
- Family Solicitor 3 PQE+
- Exposure to a wide range of both, publicly and privately funded family matters including; Legal Aid, domestic violence, divorce and children matters
- Ability to work autonomously
- Panel membership preferred though not essential
- Management / supervisory experience beneficial
- Some experience of business development/networking
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit for a confidential chat.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.