Exceptional opportunity for a solicitor with financial mis-selling litigation experience to head up a sub-team within an incredibly successfully commercial dispute resolution team. You will be joining a full-service firm that is fast becoming a national heavyweight. You will take a lead role in developing workflows and processes, and manage a caseload of hidden commission claims, taking responsibility for processing and litigating the matters, and ultimately supervising a sub-team.
Financial Mis-Selling Solicitor – South Manchester
- Immensely ambitious Top 100 practice
- They have really taken the initiative in recent years, diversifying into new practice areas, whilst growing already successful teams
- As their reputation has grown, so too has the number of top calibre lawyers joining the firm, as well as its overall revenue
- Commutable from: Manchester, Knutsford, Warrington, Wilmslow, Altrincham, Stockport
The added extras
- No chargeable hours / billings targets
- Healthy work / life balance encouraged
The idea candidate
- Solicitor; approximately 2+ PQE, although all candidates with relevant experience will be considered
- Strong financial mis-selling experience – not necessarily commercial products/open to PPI background
- Likely to have strong academics, including 2:1 at degree level
- Hard-working with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Work well within a team
The next step
To register your interest in this Financial Mis-selling Solicitor opportunity, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Duane or Joe at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.