In this Graduate Clinical Negligence Paralegal role you will join an incredibly forward-thinking, national, multi-service firm. They are highly regarded for the work that they do and this clinical negligence team focus on complex matters mainly involving brain injury and birth injury. You will undertake a varied role, assisting hands on with legal matters, administration and costs. This firm boast a progressive environment where personal development is encouraged.
Graduate Clinical Negligence Paralegal – South Manchester
The company & role
- Top 70, multi-service firm
- You will be part of a established clinical negligence team that handles cases mainly valued over £100,000
- The work is almost exclusively clinical negligence with a particular focus on brain injury and birth injury
- You will assist with various duties relating to ongoing claims such as speaking with clients, dealing with court documents and research
- You will also be involved with administration and costs matters, working as part of a fast-paced environment
The ideal candidate
- Strong legal academics (LLB/LPC/ILEX etc)
- Strong mathematic background; preference on mathematics, economics or similar at A-Level or higher
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Comfortable dealing with vulnerable clients and discussing difficult matters
- Comfortable being left to run tasks on your own accord and able to work self sufficiently
- Able to draft court documents
- Experience of assisting with clinical negligence or catastrophic injury cases
- Highly competitive pay
- Great internal progression prospects, training contracts only offered internally
- Exceptional culture, with massive emphasis placed on employee well-being
- Access to a great quality of work working closely with very well respected Solicitors and Partners
The next step
To register your interest in this Clinical Negligence Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.