This is an excellent chance for you to join a long standing law firm. You will deal with a diverse range of residential conveyancing matters, managing your own caseload of circa 30 – 40 matters. Alongside running your own caseload you will proactively assist Solicitors with their caseloads within the department. You will be part of a tight knit, knowledgeable, client focused team and really benefit from a vibrant working environment with a great bonus scheme on offer.
Residential Conveyancing Paralegal – Altrincham
- Well established, friendly, vibrant practice
- Client focussed approach to conveyancing, no volume environments
- You will be part of a small team that deals with a broad range of conveyancing matters, with some impressive values
- Commutable from Manchester and Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- 12 Months+ residential conveyancing experience
- Ability to handle a mixed caseload of matters effectively
- Experience in raising, checking and responding to enquiries using technical ability
- A desire to be part of an established team
- Personable and down to earth approach
The next step
To register your interest in this Residential Conveyancing Paralegal vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Joseph at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.