Head of Contentious Probate
Are you a Contentious Probate Solicitor looking for…
- A new challenge as a head of department?
- The opportunity to split your time between home and the office?
- Partnership potential?
An award-winning, Legal 500 recognised law firm is looking for a Contentious Probate Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE to join them as the Head of Contentious Probate.
In this role, you will head up the firm’s successful contentious probate team, providing managerial support to more junior team members whilst also independently managing your own caseload of high-quality contentious probate work.
Head of Contentious Probate – South Yorkshire
The company & role
- A well-established local law firm with a fantastic reputation and a rich Yorkshire heritage
- You will independently manage a diverse caseload of contentious probate work whilst also being responsible for generating new work for yourself and your team
- You will also take on a managerial role, providing support and coaching to the rest of the contentious probate team
- You will also assist the restructuring of the firm’s Court of Protection team
- Commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley and Chesterfield
Added extras and benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Flexible working
- Home working
- Excellent progression and partnership potential
- Pension plan
The ideal candidate
- An experienced Contentious Probate Solicitor with 5+ years’ PQE
- Will be used to managing your own contentious probate and trusts caseload
- Will have exceptional client care and matter management skills
- A solicitor with excellent communication and organisational skills and a committed attitude
How to apply for this Head of Contentious Probate role
If this sounds like the job for you, you can apply via this website by clicking ‘Apply’ above.
Alternatively, to learn more about this opportunity or to register your interest, contact Sarah Cortez on the email above.
Sarah is a Consultant at Realm and specialises in the recruitment of private client, Court of Protection and contentious probate lawyers. Working with departments across the Yorkshire, she recruits for private client roles at all levels, from paralegal to partner. If you’re a private client solicitor looking to make a move, Sarah can help you find the right role.
Know someone else who might be suitable?
If so, get in touch – if we find your referral a job, we’ll reward you with up to £500 in vouchers of your choice. Find out more here.
Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Realm is committed to supporting disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. Applicants are invited to contact Realm to identify any additional support they might require to enable them to make an application.
£40,000 - £65,000
- South Yorkshire
- Hybrid working
Ready? Apply for this role now
Not sure if this role is right for you?
If you're unsure whether this job is exactly the right fit for you, and are looking for more guidance on similar roles that could suit you better? Feel free to talk to our dedicated consultant, Bill Szajna-Hopgood, with a no-obligation call at a time that's convenient to you.
Worried your CV isn't up-to-scratch? Don't worry, we can also help you with fine-tuning your CV, whether it's for this particular role, another we've listed, or just a general update. We know it's one of the most nerve-wracking aspects of applying for a job, and we want to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. Our consultants are well-versed in this field and will do everything they can to ensure that you have a successful application.