An exciting opportunity for a Senior Private Client Solicitor to head an existing Legal 500 Private Client team handling the full spectrum of Private Client work and to continue to build on their success.
Head of Private Client – Leeds
The company & role
- Legal 500 Private Client team
- Award winning Yorkshire law firm
- You will be part of a private client team that handle Wills, LPA’s, Trusts, Probate and Court of Protection matters
- Commutable from Leeds, Wakefield, Pontefract, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Senior Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 6PQE
- Ideally STEP qualified
- Confident undertaking business development/networking
- Comfortable running own caseload of the full range of private client matters
- Supervisory and/or managerial experience
- Competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement
- Genuine career progression prospects to Partnership
- 25 days holiday plus extra birthday holiday and option to buy and sell holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Genuine involvement in the development of the firm
- Extensive opportunities for professional development
- An open and friendly working environment
The next step
To register your interest in this Head of Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.