Private Client and Corporate law firm seeking to recruit a Head of Private Client who is genuinely excited about the prospect of growing a Private Client team. In addition to handling your own caseload you will take part in business development and networking initiatives to help grow further work. The firm are fully invested in helping to build their Private Client team and will support the right candidate with funding and marketing. It is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build their own team without having to do so from a standing start.
Head of Private Client– Stoke-On-Trent
The company & role
- Corporate and Private Client law firm with around 25 employees
- Recently moved to new, modern offices as a result of their continued growth
- A mix of clients from HNW to local clients
- Existing caseload available
- In addition to handling your own caseload you will take part in business development and networking initiatives to help grow further work
- Your suggestions for growing the team will be fully supported and backed with funding and marketing
- Commutable from Staffordshire, Cheshire, Stafford, Macclesfield, Crewe, Congleton, Stoke-On-Trent
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Comfortable running own caseload of a broad range of private client matters
- Confident and happy to take part in business development and networking
- Ideally have local contacts but a following of work isn’t essential
- Organised and able to work autonomously
- Exceptional client care skills
- Preferably some experience of supervising/managing others within the team, but not essential
- Highly competitive pay, competing with what’s offered in more regional firms
- A new benefits package which now includes a firm-wide bonus, holidays starting from 22 days and a private medical scheme
- Car parking
- Friendly team culture
- A good work/life balance
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing professional development and training programs
- Flexible working arrangements mean that employees can enjoy an enviable work-life balance while achieving their career goals.
The next step
To register your interest in this Head of Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.