You will join a friendly, down-to-earth and most importantly well-established regional firm and head their existing private client department whilst continuing to provide excellent legal services. Your workload will comprise a genuine mix of private client matters and you will be responsible for supervising the team and continuing to build on their success in the future. In return, the firm offers a fantastic work-life balance with agile working and a clear opportunity to become a partner.
Head of Private Client Solicitor – Staffordshire
The company & role
- Well-established high street practice with offices in prominent Staffordshire towns
- You will be responsible for a mix of private client work
- Responsibilities will include managing the existing private client team
- Excellent opportunity to continue to build on the success of the team
- Commutable from: Stafford, Stoke-On-Trent, Leek, Macclesfield, Cannock, Congleton, Crewe, Shrewsbury, Ashbourne, Staffordshire, Cheshire
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor
- Minimum 5PQE+
- Experience of handling your own caseload of a mix of private client work
- Supervisory/managerial experience is a distinct advantage
- Opportunity to become a partner
- Health cash plan
- Very competitive salary
The next step
To register your interest in this Head of Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.