A truly outstanding opportunity for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join a highly regarded law firm who are recognised for the outstanding level of private client work they deal with, including high net worth individuals and business owners. You will Head the Private Client team at their South Lakes office where they already handle private client work. They have an excellent client base whereby you will have plenty of opportunity to build on their current success. Part time working and flexibility with working arrangements can be accommodated. Genuine partnership prospects available!
Head of Private Client – South Lakes
The company & role
- Well-established, reputable law firm with offices in Lancashire and South Lakes
- Traditional, with a big emphasis placed on client care
- Work is readily available, including high net worth individuals and business owners, and agricultural clients
- Full support from the Private Client Partner based at their other office
- You will handle your own interesting and varied caseload, and assisting with managerial and supervisory responsibilities
- With their excellent client base there is plenty of opportunity to build on their success and grow the team further
- Commutable from Lancashire, Lancaster, Kendal, Cumbria, South Lakes
The ideal candidate
- Senior Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 5 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Excellent client care skills
- Comfortable running own caseload of a broad range of private client matters
- Experience of working with high net worth clients
- Ideally some managerial or supervisory experience
- Highly competitive pay
- Flexible working arrangement including part time
- Exceptional culture, with emphasis placed on employee well-being and having a healthy work/life balance
- Genuine career progression prospects to partnership without having hurdles to jump
The next step
To register your interest in this Head of Private Client vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.