You will join a well-respected boutique in Leeds City Centre that operates in a very unique way, without the need to attend endless networking events you will take on an existing caseload dealing with complex financial matters, international law and UHNW clients. In return, the firm offers a clear progression route, flexibility and the option of working remotely. This is the perfect role for someone who would like to focus their professional development on finance/divorce work and join a firm that is expanding nationally.
Junior Family Solicitor (2/3 PQE) – Leeds
The company & role
- Specialist family law boutique in the heart of Leeds
- Divorce and family solicitors specialising in high net worth divorce and complex family law issues
- Commutable from West Yorkshire, Sheffield, North Yorkshire
The ideal candidate
- Family solicitor with 2/3 PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Experience of independently running or assisting with high value divorce/ancillary relief matters including pre and post nuptial agreements
- You will be available to start in April 2020
- Highly competitive pay
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working with up to four days of working from home
The next step
To register your interest in this Family Solicitor (2/3 PQE) vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Paula at Realm Recruit.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals