In this Junior Private Client Solicitor role you will join a specialist Private Client team within this boutique Merseyside practice. You will have the chance to work side-by-side with Senior Private Client Solicitors who work with an impressive client portfolio, assisting them in running your caseload and continuing to learn from experts in your field.
Private Client Solicitor – Merseyside
The company & role
- Boutique law firm with several offices
- You will be part of a dedicated private client team that undertakes a broad mix of work, including wills, trusts and probate, and working with some HNW clients
- Commutable from Warrington, Liverpool, St. Helens, Southport, Wigan, Birkenhead, Widnes
The ideal candidate
- Junior Private Client Solicitor NQ-3 years PQE
- Personable and confident/articulate communicator
- Happy to be actively involved in business development/networking opportunities
- Comfortable running your own caseload of private client matters with support and supervision
- Competitive pay
- Benefits package
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.