Fantastic opportunity for a junior Private Client Solicitor looking to continue to build their career with support from the Head of Department. A rare opportunity to handle a diverse range of work, working with local clients and HNW individuals. Whilst you will join a reputable, city centre law firm, they offer a friendly, more relaxed working environment.
Junior Private Client Solicitor – Manchester city centre
The company & role
- A full service, Lexcel accredited legal firm specialising in many areas of the law, with offices in both Manchester and Derbyshire.
- A determination to do their very best for clients, and to handle every case with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- An interesting and varied caseload is available consisting of wills, trusts, probate, inheritance tax and powers of attorney, including the more complex and high net worth work.
- You will receive full support and any training required from the Head of Department
- You will be required to attend the Derbyshire office once or twice a week
- Commutable from Manchester, Cheshire, Bolton, Lancashire, Greater Manchester, Warrington, Stockport
The ideal candidate
- Private Client Solicitor NQ-3PQE
- Experience in a broad range of Private Client work
- Happy to undertake STEP
- Highly motivated
- Driven to push your career forward
- Excellent client care skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Competitive pay
- STEP will be supported
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + holidays rising with length of service
- Public transport annual season ticket loan
- Pension contribution
The next step
To register your interest in this Junior Private Client Solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.