Recognised by Legal 500 as one of the premier private client teams in the North West, the department is one of the bright lights of what is without doubt one of the leading full-service practices in the South Manchester area. The team consists of 7 Fee Earners. They are a very friendly, down-to-earth, dynamic team who all get on well and so it is important to find the right person to join them.
Junior Private Client Solicitor – South Manchester
The company & role
- A leading, full service, South Manchester law firm
- A Legal 500 Private Client team
- You will handle your own caseload of a broad variety of private client work including wills, probate, lpa’s and court of protection
- Commutable from: Manchester, Wilmslow, Macclesfield, High Peak, Stockport, Cheshire, Tameside
The ideal candidate
- A Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 1PQE
- Must have a broad mix of private client experience to include assisting with court of protection work
- A good academic record
- Ideally completed an extended seat in private client during Training Contract
- Commercially minded
- It is essential that you must be able to work on your own initiative
- Hard working and a team player
- Salary up to £35,000 plus Benefits package
- Excellent opportunity for someone keen to build their career in Private Client law and handle and interesting and diverse caseload
The next step
To register your interest in this private client solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively contact Kelly at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.