In this Legal Administrator role, you will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll benefit from the opportunity to work alongside highly experienced Solicitors. You will assist on day to day administrative tasks and get exposure to consistent flows of good quality work. You will also get to enjoy the perk of flexible working.
Legal Administrator – Manchester
The company & role
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
The ideal candidate
- Administrative experience
- Confident communicator with excellent standard of client care
- Strong Academics
- Good IT skills; including proficiency in Microsoft Office package
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Legal Administrator vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.