In this Legal Cashier role, you will join a dynamic and forward-thinking personal injury firm, where you’ll work alongside an experienced tight knit accounts team. You will be entrusted with responsibility for numerous tasks such as bank reconciliations, managing payments and receipts, posting bills onto Ledgers, preparing daily banking and running month end. You will also get to enjoy the perk of flexible working.
Legal Cashier – South Manchester
The company & role
- A thriving legal practice that has increasingly moved its personal injury focus in recent years towards high end clinical negligence and catastrophic injury work.
- Forward thinking and have a solid strategy in place for future growth
- Accredited Headway panel member
- Modern open plan office with excellent transport links
The ideal candidate
- 2 years’ experience working as a Legal Cashier
- Proficient user of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- Ability to utilise the Proclaim case management is preferable
- Flexible working
- Highly competitive pay
- Generous annual leave
The next step
To register your interest in this Legal Cashier vacancy, select the ‘APPLY’ option. Alternatively, contact Lucy at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for this role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
You can view more opportunities on the Realm Recruit website. Please note: any references to salary and/or experience in our adverts are intended as a guide only.